How do I return an item?
Shuttle Computer Group ("SCG") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. Essential part of our quality assurance program is our Warranty, and RMA policies.
All new Shuttle branded barebone models will receive a 3-Year Limited Product Warranty, except: DH9 series, Shuttle Recertified and Discontinued Products (1-Year Limited Product Warranty) covering any defects in materials and/or workmanship under normal consumer usage conditions for a period of 36 months, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the standard Shuttle Limited Product Warranty which can be referenced on the Shuttle website at http://rma.us.shuttle.com/scgsupport/policy_barebone.html.
- Warranty is provided for the barebone and components purchased from Shuttle.
- Warranty covers normal consumer usage conditions only.
OUT OF WARRANTY REPAIR SERVICE:
Out of Warranty Repair Service Fee: Labor ($65) + Parts + Shipping & Handling.
- If the repair will not be cost effectively because the product is damaged badly or is obsolete, you will be contacted with an estimate.
- At our discretion, we will repair or swap your product with factory refurbished product.
- Note: A $35 minimum charge will apply to decline estimates.
- Returns/Repairs are considered abandoned if we do not hear from you within 30 days. After our last attempt at contacting you with a certified letter, the product will be disposed of at our discretion.
- For End-user: Please call Shuttle Tech Support (1-626-820-9000) for troubleshoot and get a case number before you request RMA online.
- Provide a copy of original dated invoice/receipt or proof or purchased are required as condition of receiving warranty service.
- Submit RMA request form online with case number. You will receive RMA number within 8 business hours via email.
- All RMA numbers are valid only for 30 days from date of issuance.
- All return products shall receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning to Shuttle.
- If you are sending with your Hard Drive, please make sure to backup all your valuable Data first. SCG is not responsible for any DATA / Components lost or damaged upon receipt.
- All return products must have a clearly marked RMA number on the outside package and must include RMA form inside the box. For out of warranty, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form and send it with your repair unit or fax over to 626-854-5351.
- All unauthorized RMA returns shall be returned and charged to sender with all applicable fees.
- User shall be responsible to ensure all returning products to Shuttle or its authorized service center are properly and securely packed, insured and return with proof of delivery. (Lost or damaged packaged are solely responsibility of the shipper)
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEES:
Shuttle prides itself on providing complete customer satisfaction by offering quality products and service. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your new system, then Shuttle offers the following return policy:
- You may return your system in new condition for credit within fifteen (15) business days from the receipt date. Orders over $5000 are not eligible for return.
- You will receive refund or store credit for the hardware price, minus shipping and handling, software, accessories (keyboard, mouse, speakers etc.) and a 15% restocking fees applies.
- There is no return or refund for special orders/OEM projects/Microsoft licensing/Graphic cards.
- No Physical damage or scratch to the unit.
- All original packaging and materials must be included in a like new condition to avoid additional charges.
- To return products, you must follow Shuttle RMA procedures.
- Customer is responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning the products.
- All software is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the software package and you agreed that you would be bound by such license agreement.
- You must return all pre-loaded software with the product or other software and only if the package has not been opened.
- All open software is not returnable and is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the software package.
- Shuttle is not responsible whatsoever for the product lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale.
- Shuttle will not accept return of any products purchased from a Reseller. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. Additional restriction may apply on certain products.
- Shuttle Customer Satisfaction Guarantee applies only to products purchased directly from Shuttle Computer Group, Inc. and/or http://shuttlebuilt.com
CHANGES TO RMA POLICY
- Shuttle reserve the right to change this policy without advance notice.
- Shuttle is not responsible for typographical errors.